Pirineo Winter Boot
Canadian Winters last 6 months so who better to make the Winter boot we've always dreamed of than the talented artisans of Quebec?
We've been working for 4 years to make boots that can stay warm when it's -40 and still look the part in downtown Toronto.
- Retractible ice-gripping traction soles made in the Italian pre-Alps
- Lined entirely in virgin wool and graded to -40. Warm and breathable
- Breathable wool insole is also removable; boots can accommodate orthotics
- Waterproof Newfoundland seal & Italian leather upper
- Our sealskin is sustainably sourced in Newfoundland by our own First Nations people who have been awarded the government contract to keep the eco-system in balance
- We have made these boots to last through multiple Winters. We recommend treating the leather with a waterproofing spray as recommended by the manufacturer & applying a moisturizing cream (even hand cream!) to the leather each season. The sealskin does not require any special maintenance and can be cleaned with water and a cloth or a soft brush to remove dirt.
The scars, natural marks, and tint variations that are inherent to leather and fur emphasize its beauty. A certified genuine skin is always appreciated by the connoisseurs.
- Our sizes are standard European sizes
- US 8 = European 38
Life is a rigorous & sometimes dirty business. So we make shoes that can be cleaned easily.
All of our fabric models are washable in warm water, by hand or onthe delicate cycle.
Once clean, leave your shoes to air dry in a warm place.
For leather models, wipe off excess dirt with a damp cloth. Clean with a neutral shoe polish.
Barcelona Collective provides free Canadawide shipping for all of our products and a flat international shipping of $30. Shipping generally takes 5-10 business days within North America. Shipping times outside of North America may take longer.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
Returns and Exchanges
We want you to wear your Barcelona shoes everywhere and we understand that, occasionally, an item might not fit as well as you had hoped. You may return unworn merchandise for one complimentary exchange or refund, with proof of purchase (receipt) and in its original packaging, within 15 days of delivery.
We suggest that you try on your new Barcelona footwear upon receipt, on a soft surface. This ensures that the sole remains unmarked, allowing us to process your exchange, if required. We are unable to process returns or exchanges on items showing signs of wear.
All discounted items are final sale, and cannot be returned or exchanged.