Pirineo Boot in Black Cowhide & Leather
Canadian Winters last 6 months so who better to make the Winter boot we've always dreamed of than the talented artisans of Quebec?
We've been working for 4 years to make boots that can stay warm when it's -40 and still look the part in downtown Toronto.
- Retractible ice-gripping traction soles made in the Italian pre-Alps
- Lined entirely in virgin wool and graded to -40. Warm and breathable
- Breathable wool insole is also removable; boots can accommodate orthotics
- Waterproof Italian cowhide & leather upper.
- We have made these boots to last through multiple Winters. We recommend treating the uppers with a waterproofing spray as recommended by the manufacturer & applying a moisturizing cream (even hand cream!) to the leather each season
- Our sizes are standard European sizes
- US 8 = European 38
Life is a rigorous & sometimes dirty business. So we make shoes that can be cleaned easily.
All of our fabric models are washable in warm water, by hand or onthe delicate cycle.
Once clean, leave your shoes to air dry in a warm place.
For leather models, wipe off excess dirt with a damp cloth. Clean with a neutral shoe polish.