Pirineo Boot in Natural Sealskin & Leather - Limited number
Our firsts two batches of this boot sold out immediately. All pre-orders will be fulfilled in December.
Canadian Winters last 6 months so who better to make the Winter boot we've always dreamed of than the talented artisans of Quebec?
We've been working for 4 years to make boots that can stay warm when it's -40 and still look the part in downtown Toronto.
- Retractible ice-gripping traction soles made in the Italian pre-Alps
- Lined entirely in virgin wool and graded to -40. Warm and breathable
- Breathable wool insole is also removable; boots can accommodate orthotics
- Waterproof Newfoundland & Italian leather upper
- Our sealskin is sustainably sourced in Newfoundland by our own First Nations people who have been awarded the government contract to keep the the eco-system in balance
- We have made these boots to last through multiple Winters. We recommend treating the leather with a waterproofing spray as recommended by the manufacturer & applying a moisturizing cream (even hand cream!) to the leather each season. The sealskin does not require any special maintenance and can be cleaned with water and a cloth or a soft brush to remove dirt.
- Our sizes are standard European sizes
- US 8 = European 38
Life is a rigorous & sometimes dirty business. So we make shoes that can be cleaned easily.
All of our fabric models are washable in warm water, by hand or onthe delicate cycle.
Once clean, leave your shoes to air dry in a warm place.
For leather models, wipe off excess dirt with a damp cloth. Clean with a neutral shoe polish.